środa, 16 listopada 2016

Platon

Recently I received emails from some people who complained that nothing they did not go with the correspondences that if this will end it will be the end of the world or who knows what.

Firstly, I would like to say, and especially to those people, the situation is not lost, and that can still be saved, and how to do it? Just see if there is a will on both sides.

Secondly, with these people I see certain fear through life. I've noticed that these people are tied to these people how their lives would depended on it. And what is interesting is that the relationship is not Isteni since long but this is just the beginning.

Listen to: relationship is not kissing, etc ... it is simply a desire to be together and I miss the other person. And now you ask what is the difference with a friendly?

I invited Plato who napsial this about this but I will give the final opinion.

"Friendship is a long lasted Love"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz